Friday, September 3, 2010

LIFE IS IN SESSION!

Has anyone seen The Switch with Jennifer Aniston? If not, you probably should. It was an adorable movie... typical chick flick, but my favorite part was the little boy. He's one of those really smart and therefor a little awkward kind of kids, and he was SO adorable. That title quote is stuck in my head. Such a funny conversation in the movie.

Anyways, life is back in session in full swing here in the good old college town of Bloomington, IN. And by that, I mean that Alex/Betsy random bar nights have started up again. If you remember any of the posts from a few months ago I'm sure you know that means all sorts of shenanigans. I'm also pleased to announce that my favorite little Russian bus driver (We think he's Russian, anyways) is back in action on the Night Owl bus route... and that he STILL remembers me and gets excited when I take the bus. "Ohhhh Alllexxxannnnndra! Hello!"



Outfit

Dress: Forever 21
Shiny Leggings: Target
Sandals: GAP
Hair Flower: Compliments of the Pearls, Lace, Ruffles giveaway

My planned outfit took a last minute turn when I realized one of my two main pairs of black leggings are MIA. No clue where they could have gone. Guess it's probably time for some new ones anyways. Once this job starts bringing in a little money I think I also want to order a few pairs of tights from We Love Colors. Hopefully that will put all kinds of new exciting twists on my fall and winter outfits. The flower came as inspiration from my roommate Kelly. I don't know why I always forget about all my hair accessories until I see her wearing hers, but I'm glad I have some kind of reminder!

(Poker Facing)



9 comments:

  1. Your hair is so incredible!

    www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those leggings. Are they recent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really hot, love the leggings and the dress and yayyy you're back to the madness! Can't wait to see pics haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm new on Blogspot, but i'm open for every opinion!! ;)
    Fashion lover ? Maybe you're gonna like my blog.
    See ya ?
    xoxo.
    D-May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love it great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you get your curls like that? You look like a sexy bombshell. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails