Of course I'm sitting here trying to justify why I would ever need all of these. I just love the little Baily Buttons! Really though, I know UGGs are expensive, but the one pair I've ever owned has been worth every penny. I have worn the hell out of them and still no holes or blisters!
I really am considering buying the Jester Red Delaines. I was so in love with the idea of red, and then I realized that the sole/front of the toe is weather proofed, and that damn near sealed the deal. Considering these are what I wear when braving the "elements" (elements as far as a college kid is concerned, anyways) on those snowy, icy, slushy Bloomington winter days, I think they'd be a worthwhile investment. Or at least a good Christmas wish-list item... it never snows here until January anyways. Might be time to start hunting down deals and coupons!
Women's Delaine in Jester Red: $160
Women's Bailey Button in Seashell Rose: $150
Women's Classic Tall Boot in Grey: $179.95
I also just discovered that UGG makes sneakers?! And honestly, ever since I bought my Asics a million years ago and fell in love ($60 for ridiculously comfy, cute, long lasting tennis shoes, yes please), I could NEVER justify spending $100 on a pair of sneakers.
I really am considering buying the Jester Red Delaines. I was so in love with the idea of red, and then I realized that the sole/front of the toe is weather proofed, and that damn near sealed the deal. Considering these are what I wear when braving the "elements" (elements as far as a college kid is concerned, anyways) on those snowy, icy, slushy Bloomington winter days, I think they'd be a worthwhile investment. Or at least a good Christmas wish-list item... it never snows here until January anyways. Might be time to start hunting down deals and coupons!
Women's Delaine in Jester Red: $160Women's Bailey Button in Seashell Rose: $150
Women's Classic Tall Boot in Grey: $179.95
BUY THEM ALL! I know that UGG's are a sick and frowned upon obsession but they are just SOO gooooddd! Nothing beats warmth and comfort! Those red weather proofed boots just made me smile! No wet toes, YAY! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a love hate relationship with uggs! I don't wear them in public but I do wear them around the house in winter. However I sized down one whole size and they are still too big on me, if I wear them for long they cut my ankles! I wore them on my flight to Paris and we had to walk quite a bit at the airport and my ankles were all icky afterwards. xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/
uggh ther so comfy and I love them!!! I love them but apparently their so bad for your feet...it's worth it right.
ReplyDeletehttp://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com