Monday, September 20, 2010

Pearls, Lace, and Ruffles Giveaway

It is 10:30am on Monday morning, My eyes will barely keep themselves open, I have no idea what I'm going to wear today, and I should be leaving for class in about ten minutes. I blame this on the fact that my bed is way too comfortable making me never want to leave it. Also maybe on the fact that I've spent the last year training my brain to think we need like ten hours of sleep or something ridiculous like that.

I did want to let you know about a Giveaway over at Pearls, Lace, and Ruffles. I won part of her last one, and I lovvvee all of the goodies that came with it! So go check it out... it's another cute one!!!

(Here's a little sneak peak... you'll have to pop on over yourself to see the details)


Hope you're all having a good Monday... and that you're a little more awake than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails