I don't really wear this dress all that much, though I do love the fluttery sleeves, peek a boo back, and the colors of it. I wasn't completely sure what to wear this morning, and then noticed this hanging in my closet, realized it would go great with my new boots, and threw it all together! The weather is finally approaching perfect fall standards, and the ground is COVERED in leaves. Today was just a little chilly, but ultimately wonderful! Hopefully this gorgeous fall weather is here to stay.
Outfit
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Scarf, Leggings: Old Navy
Boots/Bag: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Delias
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Scarf, Leggings: Old Navy
Boots/Bag: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Delias
I had Lauryn sneak a picture really fast after class walking through some of the brick paths on campus to add an extra little Fall touch :-) Thanks Sil! And of course once I got started I could not help but take more pictures. I'm not going to lie, our campus is GORGEOUS nearly year round, but especially in the Fall!
Your university looks GORGEOUS. Especially in Autumn, we don't really get that kind of autumn here. Which is a shame.
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit too.
Ok now i'm back, back to NY, back to blogging, back to everything! first things first....I'm soooooooo happy we finally met! Even if you had to run around and we didn't get to hang out much, and sorry if it was a stressful night for ya...those are the worst, especially when you just want to hang out w/friends. anyhow, you are all a very fun, friendly group-and I had a blast. (I was thinking I'd be the "old lady" and not really fit in too well with you young rascals, but really-I thought everyone was really cool and I didn't feel all that much older-heehee).
ReplyDeleteOk secondly, I'm jealous of IU's fall-ness. It's crisp and chilly here, but the leaves haven't quite fallen like that yet!
And the back of the dress you're wearing-I LOVE IT!
Tha autumn trees are amazing! Thanks for the lovely comments you've been leaving me, it means a lot right now :) Love you!
ReplyDelete