Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lazy October Day

It is full swing October for me now! I've felt kind of weird about it, like I'm not completely embracing it, because everyone keeps planning Halloween costumes and I have just hardly even thought about it. I guess the costume part of my brain is just exhausted from last year's Tinkerbell effort and then the Ringo costume chaos in August. I'll hopefully just be reusing both of those. I also think I'm going to attempt another MUCH easier costume that just requires adding a few little embellishments onto an already made dress, but I'd hate to work it up and then not do it... so we'll leave that for later.

Today I had the GMAT, and to be completely honest, I don't think it went so well. You get most of your score right afterwards, and I'm not happy with it. I definitely don't think it was the best I could do, but this last month has just been beyond overwhelming and by the time I did get around to studying, I really didn't have a clue how to adequately go about it. I guess most business grad schools don't want you until you've had a few years of experience anyways, so if I decide to pursue that route later there's always time to retake it.

After I left the testing center, I wanted nothing more than a completely lazy evening before I had to gear up for the next round of tests. This semester does not seem to ever end. I stopped by RedBox and picked up two "Horror" movies that looked decent and had a rating of R (I use that as a judge of them being scary/gory enough). I already watched Frozen, which wasn't great, but it was good enough for a $1 and an hour and a half of entertainment. Next up is Open House. All this rain and the leaves blowing around, in addition to a mug full of hot apple cider and my Leaves candle has me completely relaxed and totally in the Fall mood. It's about time! Hopefully some fall crafting to come soon!



I'm always looking for suggestions for GOOD horror movies. I'm talking about the ones that legitimately scare the hell out of you. If you're someone that's not easily scared and has any favorites, PLEASE let me know. And I'm open for any other suggestions as well :-)




1 comment:

  1. You're not alone, I've gotten nowhere with my Halloween costume yet! And I have no idea if they'd be your kind of thing but I'd recommend [Rec] and The Orphanage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails