Friday, October 8, 2010

Annual Laptop Chaos


I swear it has become an annual thing for me to have some major laptop trauma every fall. This time... a nearly full Caramel Macchiato... ALL OVER THE KEYBOARD. Not to mention that this happened as I was working on finishing up a ten page paper that was due the next morning. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I don't know who said senior year was supposed to be easy, but I can assure you that it is not necessarily the case!

Hopefully I'll be back with some outfit updates and more exciting things (Like meeting Nickie from Wild as a Mink, FINALLY) tomorrow after work! This also includes catching up on the many blogs I have missed reading while I've been away.

1 comment:

  1. oh no that's the worst!! isn't it sad how we depend on our computer friends lol I hope it gets well soon <3 <3 miss your post babe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails