It's a bittersweet day... what might likely be my very last first day of school in my almost 22 years of living. Though there's always the possibility I'll come back and do grad school some time in the future, it's strange that after this semester I will more or less be done with the whole thing. HOW AM I ALREADY A MERE FOUR MONTHS AWAY FROM GRADUATING COLLEGE!? Wow.
I did manage to get some outfit pictures today, but they're a far cry from the "First Day of School" pictures mom always used to take at the bus stop of me, my brother, and all the neighbor kids in our favorite new outfits purchased specially for the occasion. I think that might be what I miss most about being in grade school... no one insists on buying you a whole new wardrobe, office, and art supplies just for the start of school. My mom did buy me this purse over the weekend though, and I might actually be more excited about that anyways.
(Forgive my wrinkled dress, worn off makeup, and gray fuzzies from the vest... given that my first class was at 9 this morning, I didn't actually make time for the photo shoot until after two classes and a bunch of errands. I assure you I looked a little more lively this morning!)




Outfit
Dress, Leggings: Old Navy
Scarf: from India
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Chewlry
Vest: Forever 21
Purse: Carlos Santana
I did manage to get some outfit pictures today, but they're a far cry from the "First Day of School" pictures mom always used to take at the bus stop of me, my brother, and all the neighbor kids in our favorite new outfits purchased specially for the occasion. I think that might be what I miss most about being in grade school... no one insists on buying you a whole new wardrobe, office, and art supplies just for the start of school. My mom did buy me this purse over the weekend though, and I might actually be more excited about that anyways.
(Forgive my wrinkled dress, worn off makeup, and gray fuzzies from the vest... given that my first class was at 9 this morning, I didn't actually make time for the photo shoot until after two classes and a bunch of errands. I assure you I looked a little more lively this morning!)
Outfit
Dress, Leggings: Old Navy
Scarf: from India
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Chewlry
Vest: Forever 21
Purse: Carlos Santana
Thank god for natural lighting and my new favorite camera spot, even if it doesn't get my shoes in the picture. I love when it's snowy and all the light is reflected! More to come on the purse. I think I might be excited enough to do an entire blog post dedicated to it.
You look beautiful! I really like this outfit a lot! :) xx
ReplyDeleteI looooveee the new purse! That damn Carlos Santana-him and Jessica Simpson get me everytime! gah--I get slightly embarrased, but they're shit is so damn awesome! Hope you enjoy your last semester because I cannot tell you how much I wish I could be back in school--the real world, while fun for sure, can really blow at times! So make the most of your last few months of college!
ReplyDelete