You would think based on my complete lack of anything to do with an outfit that I just hadn't been wearing clothes for the last few weeks... but I think I've actually managed to come up with some new combinations. Now if only I could get some pictures. Oops!
Here are some pictures in the mean time from my "niece" Lily's 2nd birthday on Sunday. She is so fun and absolutely one of my favorite children ever and I cannot believe she's already two!

"...Or maybe I want to nap for a little bit longer..."
Bought her some of her own bracelets to play with so she didn't have to steal mine anymore :-)

Here are some pictures in the mean time from my "niece" Lily's 2nd birthday on Sunday. She is so fun and absolutely one of my favorite children ever and I cannot believe she's already two!
Bought her some of her own bracelets to play with so she didn't have to steal mine anymore :-)
Oh my gosh your niece is so cute! These pics are great!
ReplyDelete