Monday, January 24, 2011

The Ring That Hugs Your Finger!

I was in Charlotte Russe last week to get some shoes with a gift certificate my cousin got me for Christmas, and of course I can't get out of that store without popping through the jewelry section. This ring was one of the things I ended up with! The band is stretchy so it fits most fingers perfectly, and the top part literally feels like it's hugging your finger. Yeah, that's why I bought it. I mean, I never claimed to have sane reasons for why I buy things after all.




Outfit
Dress: Delia's
Leggings, Sweater: Old Navy
Necklace: American Eagle
Ring, Earrings, Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: My dirty dirty slushy snowy and oh so warm winter Uggs



I spent pretty much all of today in bed with the exception of going in for an advising appointment to make sure I'll graduate on time (I will, in case anyone was concerned). We had a floor set at work last night which involved cleaning off the shelves and lots of dust and my AWESOME little dust allergy was not a fan, so my throat feels all but completely swollen shut today with a little side of scratchiness. No worries as far as I'm concerned though, I'm off to the store to buy some apple juice and ice cream, which I was craving anyways, so it all worked out!


1 comment:

  1. I need some more jewelry, i'm sick of mine...I want big huge rings, i want to pile on the accessories, I want i want i want...I should go shopping this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails