Sunday, January 3, 2010

NYE Outfit post.

There really aren't many details from New Years Eve to go into, certainly not any I WANT to go into. Small gathering at my house turned into a LARGE amount of drama. Thank goodness if it was going to happen it happened at the turn of the year, an optimal time to leave the past in the past. I couldn't resist, however, posting outfit pictures!




Sequin Bow Headband: Target
Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Steve Madden, of course!!!

Christmas summary post coming soon!!! Of course I'll be shamelessly throwing out there a few more pictures of my new Steve Maddens which I'm sadly obsessed with, along with a few other domestic goodies I got. And Happy New Year to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous dress alex! And the shoes are fabulous---can't wait to see you wear them again and again and again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails