It's always something... and lately my internet has been "On the fritz", as they say. So that would explain my five day absence. That and the fact that most of this weekend was spent out or in bed, and today was spent on too much homework and group meeting time than a no class day should call for. I did however go to the gym on Lauryn's guest pass with her and Kelly, and I know I'm going to hurt like hell tomorrow (In EVERY muscle, including those I didn't know existed, thanks to the awesome variety of machines at the Y) but I know it will feel SO awesome at the same time. I can't wait until I can start going regularly.
So for the pictures from the last five days, we'll just so a "Picture Post" sort of deal, followed by pictures of MY NEW GREEN (turquoise) SWEATER! I'll also warn you that there are a few pictures of some pretty good (I guess I'm biased but everyone else said it was good too!) food I've made the last week, so if you're hungry, you might want to come back later!
So for the pictures from the last five days, we'll just so a "Picture Post" sort of deal, followed by pictures of MY NEW GREEN (turquoise) SWEATER! I'll also warn you that there are a few pictures of some pretty good (I guess I'm biased but everyone else said it was good too!) food I've made the last week, so if you're hungry, you might want to come back later!
So finally, the green sweater! I've actually worn it one or two other times, but this was the first time I took any pictures. No big surprise, but I love it just as much as the orange sweater! I really like how it looked with the black v-neck pocket T (Old Navy) because the two different colors in the knit stand out really well against it. It also makes my eyes look really green, which I guess I figured out this weekend that they are. Strange thing after growing up knowing your eyes change color but thinking they are predominantly blue. My hair was also very haphazardly thrown together and back in a headband after a wake-up call a bit early for my tastes, so disregard.
Sweater and Headband from American Eagle. V-Neck from Old Navy. My best guess is that the necklace is from For Love 21, but who knows!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo