My darling roommate Kelly did a picture post in honor of IU's 190th birthday, which obviously made me get all nostalgic and want to add some sloppy pictures of my own. So I hope you enjoy. And afterward, go check her out at
Sew Me Some Love.

All I know is this is from an album titled "Silver Flip Flops", and I don't have any of those, so I must have lost them that night. AND... I guess someone made me try something sour.

JAGAAABOMBS! JAGABOMBSSS! (Not Right Now, I'm in the F*in Zone!)

Russian Spy Night... because we all gave each other Russian nicknames and took walkie talkies with us to the party.

The night Gil's poor car got towed.

Little Five 2009- Block party.

Little Five 2009- Cowboys and Indians.

Ball State Tailgate- Papa Hoov and the girls.

Little Five 2008- Ying Yang, BOOP!

Purdue tailgate freshman year.

IU!

Saki bombing at Japonee freshman year.

House party with the entirety of our freshman year floor.

Michigan State game freshman year- floor seats, Heaven and Hell themed costumes, WE WON!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo