First of all- thanks to those of you who have recently started following! I always love seeing new people and visiting all of your blogs!!!

Second, Allison at Last Boat Leaving currently is featuring me as her "Beloved Blogger"! I was so excited when she e-mailed me... she is so sweet, and happens to be one of my OWN beloved bloggers! She also has an Etsy site with some really cute stuff... I personally have been drooling over the John Lennon painting her brother did, and would totally have gotten it if I had any money whatsoever right now. She also has some really cute rings, other jewelry, and even some dresses!

Second, Allison at Last Boat Leaving currently is featuring me as her "Beloved Blogger"! I was so excited when she e-mailed me... she is so sweet, and happens to be one of my OWN beloved bloggers! She also has an Etsy site with some really cute stuff... I personally have been drooling over the John Lennon painting her brother did, and would totally have gotten it if I had any money whatsoever right now. She also has some really cute rings, other jewelry, and even some dresses!

You can see the Alex's Wonderland feature here, but definitely check out the rest of her blog (She's worth a follow!) and especially her etsy site!

I'm so pleased for you! Also, I love your new sidebar buttons :3 x
ReplyDelete