Saturday, June 12, 2010

Picture Post- Bloomington Summer!

Last night Betsy came back into town and brought her friend Eser, and another friend, Kyel, was also in town from Ohio. We grabbed dinner at Nick's (Yummm!) and then popped on over to The Upstairs Pub for some $1 wells. And by some, I mean way too many, mostly tequila. When will I ever learn!? Sometimes you can't help but take advantage of all of those summer specials!!

Keeping it classy, ladies and gentlemen.








Outfit
Dress: Target
Sandals: Gap


5 comments:

  1. I love your dress, that print is so cool! and it's a crime to not take advantage of awesome deal drinks, drinkin' up is compulsory haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had so much fun! I love Target and I love that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like tons of fun? uh, that could be truly right. your ankle bone's alright? make sure it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, great blog! you look fab :) putting u on my blogroll :)

    xxAnika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails