Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Love... CORAL!

It seems that with every new season, my wardrobe tends to veer towards a dominant color, most often unintentionally. This summer? Coral! Along with this, I've noticed I've been picking turquoise up pretty frequently as a complimentary accent color.

OPI Nail Lacquer in 'Cajun Shrimp'



Target Merona Bandeau Shirred One Piece in "Red" (Believe me, it's Coral, even though it looks red on the site.)

Delias Sharona Knit Dress in Coral

Old Navy Looped T-Strap Sandals in Turquoise


Do you have any coral pieces that you just love this summer? For me they all somehow built up slowly and under my radar, until all of a sudden I noticed the abundance of it in my closet!!


10 comments:

  1. I love that nail polish colour. I've had in mind to go buy a coraly, orangey coloured nail polish for ages but I keep forgetting. I never wear nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral nail polish is so gorgeous and love your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a good coral nail polish! I've been searching for the last few months, and all the ones I buy are too red, or orange, or pink.

    I love coral. 45% of my summer wardrobe is coral, and I couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have ALL the clothes you're wearing in these pics!? And I LOVE that nail polish color, I totally need to go buy a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats cool that you made the muffins, they'd probably be nice and healthy without the sugar. Try eating them with honey if theyre not sweet enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got to agree. They are such pretty colors to gravitate towards, especially on nails.

    my life in style

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the coral/turquoise pairing. Your sandals are super cute.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes go PERFECTLY with the coral oolours! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply gorgeous!!! I LOVE that color on you, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails