Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Autumn Inspiration

I realized I had not done a Polyvore Post in quite some time, and I thought now would be a prime time to pair that with my impatience in waiting for fall weather to arrive.


My must-haves for the fall season:
  • SLOUCHY BOOTS! (Either gray or black. In love with the Steve Maddens shown in the picture)
  • Tights! (Red and black for sure, maybe another neutral)
  • A good basic knit black dress with short sleeves
  • A warm colored fall-inspired scarf
  • A Leopard print purse

I work a lot of black into my outfits year round, but I've noticed that when the weather starts to cool down, I definitely tend to favor it. This fall, I want to accessorize with warm colors as much as possible, and I also think I'd like to try to work some more neutral tans and light browns into my wardrobe.

What are you guys after for the fall season? Come on, I know changes in weather make us ALL a little stir crazy for some shopping! ;-)


2 comments:

  1. lovely post! I want a fab jacket, something glam and practical, but mostly glam LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a leopard print purse too...scratch that, actually I bought a more neutral (well matte silver) bag that will last me for years. So I suppose I should put my penchant for leopard elsewhere...say um, a pair of heels? YES! Perfect...keep your eyes peeled, if you see any leopard steve maddens, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails