Two new recipes up on Wonderland Kitchen for those of you who are interested: Baja Shrimp Tacos and Homemade Guacamole! I'm not a big fan of Mexican restaurants for the most part, but I LOVE homemade taco anything, and I've been trying to branch out lately in making other things. I didn't add much to the Shrimp in cooking them, but they turned out absolutely delicious!

I also just put the other blog through another major revamping... that seems to be my newest procrastination tool when it comes to getting my homework done. Tonight I'm dragging myself to Barnes and Noble to be without any distractions and actually get as much done as I can!
I also just put the other blog through another major revamping... that seems to be my newest procrastination tool when it comes to getting my homework done. Tonight I'm dragging myself to Barnes and Noble to be without any distractions and actually get as much done as I can!
Oh man, taco's have been my go-to food this summer. It's a little embarassing actually, but they're just so darn good! I want guacamole now too. hmm.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I love tacos and these look fabulous! I'll have to try these sometime.
ReplyDeletexo
Valerie