Saturday, October 30, 2010

Outfit Post: Drinks at Nick's

I met my friend Betsy on Wednesday night at Nick's English Hut (Bloomington favorite) for a few drinks, and since I've been a bit under the weather lately and not making much of an effort to wear "real outfits", I felt like actually putting a decent outfit together. These booties have become one of my favorites!!




Outfit
Booties: Payless
Dress, Leggings, Vest: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe

Is everyone having a good Halloween weekend? I can't wait to see any costume posts you all do :-) Last night I wore my "Gretchen the Biergarten Girl" costume, and tonight Jane of the Jungle is coming back out to play! That's one of my all time favorites because of the fun make up that goes with it. What are some of your favorite costumes you have ever done?



5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. I dressed up as a fairy for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good!
    keep it up n_n!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is so cute! I love how you give it that extra 'something' with the belt. It makes it more formal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, I like how you've dressed up plaid with the vest and belt. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails