Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

...And yet I'm wearing dresses without leggings. Here's the deal, I think I've discussed this before: I'm not so good at dressing weather appropriately. In addition to the fact that the cold doesn't bother me too much until it gets REALLY cold, sometimes I just feel like wearing something and don't really care what the temperature is. So that's why you can see me wearing leggings in the summer and going completely bare legged in the "winter", like I did in this outfit.







Outfit
Dress, Leggings, Sweater: Old Navy
Boots: Ugg
s
Hair flower: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: For Love 21 (I think...)


I think it has finally gotten to the point though that I will actually start relying on coats instead of just sweaters to keep me warm. I'm not trying to catch pneumonia anytime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails