Taking a warm weather outfit and transitioning it into fall can be as easy as throwing on leggings and a cardigan. This is a great way to take summery dresses and keep them in good use well into the fall! This dress is one of my favorites... I'm truly surprised it hasn't fallen apart yet, particularly because it was only somewhere around $20 when I bought it at Target.
Outfit
Dress, Belt, Ring: Target
Necklace, First Outfit: For Love 21
Leggings, Cardigan, Vest in First Outfit: Old Navy
Boots: Uggs (First outfit), R.C.C. Western (Second Outfit)
Dress, Belt, Ring: Target
Necklace, First Outfit: For Love 21
Leggings, Cardigan, Vest in First Outfit: Old Navy
Boots: Uggs (First outfit), R.C.C. Western (Second Outfit)
Do you guys have any favorite items that you have found a way to incorporate into cool weather outfits?
In other news, I'm convinced I have some weird version of 20-something onset Alzheimer's. My forgetfulness has really taken itself to a whole new level lately. That or my blatant lack of observation of what I'm doing during the day. Earlier I was wondering why my cousin had never responded to a text I sent her only to realize I never actually sent it. Oops? This has come up with a few blogs as well, who I was completely convinced I was following until I saw them comment here, popped over to their blogs, and realized their posts weren't showing up on my post updates. I'm really way too out of it sometimes... at least I got several of those blogs added to my blog roll, FINALLY. (Specifically talking to you, Jennifer and Anika! Haha)
In other news, I'm convinced I have some weird version of 20-something onset Alzheimer's. My forgetfulness has really taken itself to a whole new level lately. That or my blatant lack of observation of what I'm doing during the day. Earlier I was wondering why my cousin had never responded to a text I sent her only to realize I never actually sent it. Oops? This has come up with a few blogs as well, who I was completely convinced I was following until I saw them comment here, popped over to their blogs, and realized their posts weren't showing up on my post updates. I'm really way too out of it sometimes... at least I got several of those blogs added to my blog roll, FINALLY. (Specifically talking to you, Jennifer and Anika! Haha)
I like this remix, especially the look with the brown boots!
ReplyDeleteyou are so sweet Alexandra, forgetful or not! and thanks for being my latest follower :) I am forgetful too, if it is any comfort to you. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit, the print and colours of the dress is fab! I love that you still work colour in the fall, here it is freakin winter, icy blizzards and all, but I am not letting go of my florals LOL
<3 Anika