Monday, November 15, 2010

Shoe Fever

Sun lights up the day time,
Moon lights up the night.
I light up when you call my name
and you know I'm gonna treat you right,
You give me fever!

I went to title this post, and now I have Peggy Lee stuck in my head. But Shoe Fever more or less accurately describes the frenzy I get myself into around this time every year when making up Christmas lists. Ok, who am I kidding... I get into this frenzy a couple of times a year, and I'm surprised I managed to hold off for this long.

I was on the Charlotte Russe website yesterday looking at shoes because my roommate who works there keeps coming home with the cutest boots, and then my mom's friend came over to drop off an "early" graduation card (and $$). Call me crazy but that sounded like an obvious cue to head on in and pick up these boots I had been oogling on the site. (Actually, they didn't have the specific ones I was looking at, but I like these better!)


The best part is that they are actually practical enough to wear around for all sorts of occasions, including just for daily outfits! I especially love the little ribbed sweater poking out of the top. Of course I couldn't stop there and had to check out the WHOLE shoe collection... plenty of cute ones! Here are some of my favorites. (Click the picture for a link with more information!)







That last pair just puts me in the mood for all sorts of holiday parties! Have you guys started making any holiday wish lists? Did any shoes make the cut?


1 comment:

  1. The last post definitely makes me giddy with holiday cheer! I know it's early, but I'm already getting so excited about the holidays and loving anything with sparkles.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails