Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Costume Recap: Jane of the Jungle

This costume first made it's appearance on Halloween Weekend in 2008 and I was completely eager to bring it back out this year. It was a ridiculously simply "thrown together" costume the first time around, and my favorite part about it is the makeup and wild hair. Well, I also love the dress, which might be a little too much to wear on any other night that didn't involve a costume part of some sort.

It was only perfect that Kelly chose to be an Amazonian Woman for one of her costumes and made her brother a Cave Man costume to go along with it, and that we ended up wearing them all on the same night!!!








4 comments:

  1. What? I think this dress can definitely be worn on a regular day. Tone it done with a black cardigan and I think you have a winner.
    I love this look for halloween, I especially like the eye make-up.

    acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops ok, that previous comment was from one of my clients profile parachute oops!!! please delete :P haha Your eye make up is awesome though, I would love to see a tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree - you can totally make this non-costume! add some tights, maybe a tank underneath and a cardigan! it would be cute :) i do love the costume, though! make up is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute costume idea and the makeup is killer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails