I'll be back to a regular outfit post tomorrow with pictures of today's outfit (always a day behind, aren't I?) but I wanted to finish the Halloween series given Halloween was 4 days ago and I am still trying to get these up.
These pictures are from a social I hosted for a national honors/service organization that I am a chapter officer for. I basically serve as both the secretary and VP of public relations, so I get to do the social organizing! For Halloween, I knew I wanted to do pumpkin painting, watch Corpse Bride, and do a game called the Donut Dangle (You'll understand with pictures, but basically you're trying to catch a powdered donut with only your mouth while it furiously dances around from a stick). We don't always get a ton of members that actually show up, but the officer group has been about the same for a few years now, so we're all friends and it usually turns out to be fun nonetheless!







Still planning on doing a giveaway very soon! I have been all kinds of a mess lately trying to get everything done, but after today's round of tests are over I should have a bit more free time to get some other things taken care of.
These pictures are from a social I hosted for a national honors/service organization that I am a chapter officer for. I basically serve as both the secretary and VP of public relations, so I get to do the social organizing! For Halloween, I knew I wanted to do pumpkin painting, watch Corpse Bride, and do a game called the Donut Dangle (You'll understand with pictures, but basically you're trying to catch a powdered donut with only your mouth while it furiously dances around from a stick). We don't always get a ton of members that actually show up, but the officer group has been about the same for a few years now, so we're all friends and it usually turns out to be fun nonetheless!
Still planning on doing a giveaway very soon! I have been all kinds of a mess lately trying to get everything done, but after today's round of tests are over I should have a bit more free time to get some other things taken care of.
such a fun post! looks like you had a great time :) <3 Anika
ReplyDelete