Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Shower Brainstorming

I've been to a few baby showers, including one that I planned, but I'm doing another one in January for a cousin of mine. They don't want to find out the sex of the baby (much to my dismay, of course, makes planning way more fun!) so I'm going with a gender neutral theme.

Does anyone have any really cute ideas for games or anything? My guess is that there will be somewhere between 30-40 people at the shower, so I'm particularly looking for any games that are more suitable for a bigger crowd! If you have any fun ideas, I'd love to hear them!


I also just put a new recipe up for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars on Wonderland Kitchen! I got the idea from Red Vines for Breakfast (One of my favorite blogs, especially when recipes are involved!) and I have already made it twice in a week and a half. SO GOOD.


3 comments:

  1. those pumpkin bars look amazing! I'll have to check out the recipe.
    Better than any game -- have guests make something for the baby...design onsies or bibs, etc...doubles as a gift and an activity!
    Depends on your group, but my friends are always fans of celebrity-based games...match the baby name to the celebrity parent, etc.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower...love your site already! Except it makes me hungry and I'm on a well-over due diet post TXgiving. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails