I have so much I would like to post, but I keep forgetting about posts I intended to do or getting to things too late, and I ended up getting a TON of call in hours this weekend in addition to another shift tomorrow so I have been kind of all over the place as far as getting things up goes.
Every year we do a "Friends' Thanksgiving" before we go home for break, and it is usually just an awesome excuse to make delicious food and drink a couple bottles of wine. Here are a few pictures from this year's dinner.



I will have a recipe up for the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bars soon (Another awesome one from Red Vines for Breakfast) but right now you can find the Bourbon Fried Apples recipe over at Wonderland Kitchen.
Every year we do a "Friends' Thanksgiving" before we go home for break, and it is usually just an awesome excuse to make delicious food and drink a couple bottles of wine. Here are a few pictures from this year's dinner.
I will have a recipe up for the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bars soon (Another awesome one from Red Vines for Breakfast) but right now you can find the Bourbon Fried Apples recipe over at Wonderland Kitchen.
Haha I love that wine picture. That is so funny!
ReplyDelete