This title is in dedication to the many CHRISTMAS songs they play at work that have various Beatles songs as background music. I get so excited every time they come on and then realize that instead of I Saw Her Standing There or Got to Get You Into My Life it's Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer or Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. Mind you, these are not awful songs, they just aren't the Beatles.
To be completely honest, I don't think I've worn a "real outfit" in days now. My wardrobe has mostly consisted of yoga pants, t-shirts, and work clothes. They didn't end up needing me for my call in today so I think I'll probably just continue the trend and stay in bed in pajamas and watch movies all day, maybe move to the couch, and maybe try to get some of my online class done. Free days at their finest.
I did finally get my hair trimmed and layered up a little more, and FINALLY got something done about the color. The roots were getting atrocious but I couldn't decide whether I wanted to go darker or keep it the reddish color. What came out of it was "Raspberry Truffle," which is kind of dark but has a reddish hue in the light. I think it worked out ok.
Hope everyone else is having a good, productive, or relaxing weekend of some sort or another!
Gorgeous photo! I love your hair colour, I need a colour so bad, my hair is all sorts of crazy colours right now. Enjoy your free day!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Your hair looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE your hair! :)
ReplyDelete