Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Camera's Gone Crazy

I have NO idea what exactly was going on with my camera the day of these pictures. I thought I would try to get some outside outfit shots in between classes and that the natural light would make them turn out really well, but instead what I got was my camera having some kind of psychotic blurry/overexposed episode. I think it is definitely going to be time to upgrade soon, though I am trying to hold out until my birthday in April.






Outfit
Leggings, Dress, Belt: Old Navy
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever 21
Sweater: American Eagle

My really awkward poses are attributed to the FREEZING COLD WIND and my previously mentioned inability to dress weather appropriately. More proof that it is also time for this girl to break out the gloves and coats!


1 comment:

  1. Those boots r a killer!!!! i can never find boots that fit my calves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails