It was one of those days... I know you all know what I'm talking about: You have some errands you need to run or things you need to do that require not just sitting around the house in your pajamas, but you don't want to get FULLY ready for the day just yet. This was the kind of day it was last Friday when I needed to get some things done, but didn't really want to put too much effort into getting ready because I wasn't planning on showering until later in the day.
Cue the "jeggings." And I don't know if you could even call them that because they're not just the super stretchy jeans, but literally just leggings that look like jeans. Oh well, I don't care, they were SO comfortable but still a little bit more structured than other leggings. This shirt has become my new go to "lazy" but "a little put together" shirt... doesn't that always happen with anything oversized and comfortable? The cowboy boots are also just my go to for damn near anything, so alas we have my unintentional cowgirl look. It has to be some cosmic joke that the only thing I ended up buying while we were out was a red bandanna from Hobby Lobby for Saturday's tailgate. Classy!


And I just want to make it clear that this shirt DID completely cover my rear end. I'm not a big fan of the "leggings as pants" movement (Not to be confused with the "leggings with a long shirt" movement. I'm referencing the ladies on my campus who think it's cute to wear leggings AS their pants with only a short t-shirt to go along with them), unless I'm laying around the house and it's laundry day... all bets are off for that one.
Cue the "jeggings." And I don't know if you could even call them that because they're not just the super stretchy jeans, but literally just leggings that look like jeans. Oh well, I don't care, they were SO comfortable but still a little bit more structured than other leggings. This shirt has become my new go to "lazy" but "a little put together" shirt... doesn't that always happen with anything oversized and comfortable? The cowboy boots are also just my go to for damn near anything, so alas we have my unintentional cowgirl look. It has to be some cosmic joke that the only thing I ended up buying while we were out was a red bandanna from Hobby Lobby for Saturday's tailgate. Classy!
And I just want to make it clear that this shirt DID completely cover my rear end. I'm not a big fan of the "leggings as pants" movement (Not to be confused with the "leggings with a long shirt" movement. I'm referencing the ladies on my campus who think it's cute to wear leggings AS their pants with only a short t-shirt to go along with them), unless I'm laying around the house and it's laundry day... all bets are off for that one.
Haha I am not a fan of the leggings as pants movement at all. But agree that leggings with long shirt is perfectly acceptable - especially that shirt it looks causal and comfy.
ReplyDeleteOh, I agree about the "leggins as pants" haha. But you managed to pull it off without looking slutty, so congratulations :D
ReplyDeleteI think you're really pretty!
You look great on those pictures, those boots are stunning!
ReplyDeleteDC
xx
http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/
By the way your blog is pretty cool and you are relly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDC
xx
http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/
i must admit, i am a jegging advocate, but i am always sure to cover my bum as well
ReplyDelete