x Shotglass glow bowling with christmas lights and a light up ball.
x Dark Side of Oz, for the 800th time (It never gets old), accompanied by...
x A game of "Little Person or Child" and...
x The realization that all the Munchkins have flowers sticking out of their shoes and hats.
x Claire's made up game consisting of placing post it notes with instructions all over the checkered floor, placing an object (hair clip this time) on the fan, turning it on, and following the instructions of whatever square you land on. This cannot EVEN be described to sound as good as it was.
x Hallway gymnastics, resulting in a very sore Alex and Kelly.
x Top Hats, Russians, and Sunglasses, OH MY!
x LOTS of Girl Talk dancey dance. (Feed The Animals. To my disappointment there were no real animals.)
I'd say it was a lovely way to end my freedom for the next week as we roll into ICORE midterms. I may update within a few days with pictures, if you're lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo