In the spirit of October and the fact that Kelly and I are heading off to get the fabric and what not to make our costumes today, I thought it might be fun to recap past Halloween costumes. Hopefully this year's will be just as good, as we've got a few planned. :-)



Aaaaah.....I wanted to feature you and Kelly on my blog in my next installment of Halloween goodness--I wanted to ask Kelly if I could use her Axl/Slash photos because I have something along those lines of my own--ummm so I'll ask you, can i use your photos?. (and I figure if i put you guys on my blog I can link it up and send some readers your way).
ReplyDeleteBut seriously....I don't even know where to start with you two--everytime I see something Kelly is posting, or talking about, or doing, I'm like reliving my life (you two are sooooo into the same stuff I'm into, for instance, I too went as a Crue groupie one year in college, only I made myself a groupie that OD'd backstage-blood, trackmarks, etc.)--I think it's awesome, if I were not an old fart (10yrs older than you two), I'd so have to be your guys' friend, instead--I'll make myself believe I can be your role model, haha!
i love them all!!
ReplyDeletewell, nickie, you don't really have to make yourself believe, because you ARE my role model!
ReplyDelete