Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Addition to the Wonderland Blogging World

So I've decided to branch off (Thanks for that idea Nickie- as if I need to spend more time on here ;-P) and add another blog dedicated entirely to all the cooking we do around our apartment. Since my computer's down, it will probably take a bit to fully start up, but hopefully I'll get an entry or two in by the weekend. Now hopefully I can just keep the two straight....

Creative Cuisine- Alex in Wonderland Side Project

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea! Glad you started a second blog to become equally obsessed with. Can't wait to check it out! God, are you not addicted to blogging now or what? Seriously it eats up all my free time--but I know something else I could eat up: those yummy treats in that photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our lovely cupcakes. the only thing i contributed was the leaf arrangement, but i'm still proud

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing from you xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails