I guess I've never really thought about it until last night, but I truly do wear these boots damn near everywhere. Not necessarily all the time, but they've had quite their share of bonding time with my feet. I got to my friend's last night to have one of my guy friends asking why I was wearing cowboy boots, only to have all my girlfriends respond with "What? She ALWAYS wears those!" They're actually surprisingly warm for winter, but go great with short summery sundresses, so ta-da... year round Taylor Swift-esque style, I suppose.
Forever 21 Strapless Dress
Old Navy Grey Leggings.
(These actually have a zipper detail at the bottom that I wasn't sure about but now LOVE, though you can't see it with the boots on)
This picture was from friday night. I didn't manage to get a picture of the full outfit from last night but it involved a t-shirt style blue dress from old navy that cinches at the waist, black leggings, a metallic grey belt, and the cowboy boots. I think I'm really just a fan of the contrast between the black leggings and chestnut boots....
they're really great boots. i'd wear them all the time too!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME BOOTS! I have a pair of real western boots too--my ex BF got them for me back in good ol' college, they're awesome-bright red! You've inspired me to bust them out one of these days.
ReplyDeleteFYI-I left you and Kelly an award. You have to go to my blog to check it out...simply follow the rules and copy/paste the badge into a new post on you blog! yea!