As always my level of stress has built up from a million minor things that don't even matter, and I'm back to just wanting to curl up in a ball in my big comfy bed until the semester is over. This semester is flying by, which is generally good, but with ICORE it just means the looming realization of finals and the dreaded case. I will be SO glad when that is all over. This no computer thing is really starting to cause anxiety not being able to keep up with the little things for school without hanging out in the business school computer labs (as I am now).
In other news- I bought the most wonderful sweatshirt from Target yesterday. It's a relatively thin but very warm material, with the SUPER soft insides that I'm absolutely in love with. Plus it's got a lower neck so I don't feel strangled when I wear a scarf with it, and it nicely shows off whatever I wear underneath. Here I'm also wearing the extra-long ribbed tank I also got from Target.


I like the neckline of that hoodie. I've never seen one like that--I might have to hop on over to my Target and see if they've got some for me too! Then again, I have the world's busiest Target (true story-I read an article about it) in my town, and that just means nothing's ever in stock. ugh!
ReplyDelete